Doxycycline Over the Counter
- Buy Now
- COUPON: 318758
- 1 What is doxycycline?
- 2 What is the drug used?
- 3 How to take doxycycline?
- 4 How to buy doxycycline tablets over the counter from PerfectHealthUs?
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side effects
- 7 When you should not take this medication?
- 8 Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
- 9 Important Information when you order doxycycline
What is doxycycline?
Doxycycline belongs to the group of tetracycline antibiotics. These drugs fight bacterial infections. The active ingredient doxycycline inhibits the protein production in the bacteria. As a consequence, can no longer plant this Fort and die in the end. The symptoms of a bacterial infection, such as pain and fever, can be alleviated in this way, after a few days.You can order dokteronline.com a medical advice Online with a prescription verification requests, and this drug is easily and conveniently online with one of our partner pharmacy
What is the drug used?
This medicine is used for the treatment of diseases which are caused as a result of a bacterial infection. Doctors prescribe this antibiotic, among other things:
- Air infections (such as pneumonia, acute Bronchitis, otitis media, sinusitis, sore throat);
- Bladder infection;
- Infections such as rosacea and acne skin;
- Infections of the gastro-intestinal tract;
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis)
- Lyme Disease;
How to take doxycycline?
Doxycycline is available in capsules. You should swallow these capsules Whole with a little liquid! Best you do this while you are sitting or standing: This prevents that the capsule stays in your oesophagus and Irritation. Take the medication during or after a meal, stomach-intestine-avoid complaints! It is important that you complete the prescribed antibiotic regimen completely, even if you feel better after a few days. If you stop the treatment too soon, then the inflammation may come back.
How to buy doxycycline tablets over the counter from PerfectHealthUs?
To order doxycycline OTC, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click blue “BUY NOW” button in top of the page.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “Checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
If the doctor prescribes otherwise, the following guidelines for dosage are valid for the majority of bacterial infections: Adults and children 12 years of age: The first day, two capsules of 100 mg, then for six days, once a day, one capsule of 100mg. For children younger than 12 years, may require of the doctor a different dosage. Doxycycline 100 mg is not suitable for children younger than 8 years. Read before taking the label!
Doxycycline can cause, just like most other drugs, side effects. Most people tolerate this drug easily. Only in rare cases, side effects occur, such as, for example:
- Gastrointestinal Complaints (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Pass). If you experience these side effects, then it can help the capsule after a meal;
- Black discoloration of the tongue;
- Mold infections of the Vagina or the Anus;
- Sensitivity of the skin to the sun.
In this leaflet you will find a complete Overview of all possible side effects.
When you should not take this medication?
Doxycycline is not for everyone, a suitable medicinal product. Do not take this medication if you:
- Sensitive to doxycycline or any of the other ingredients;
- Are pregnant.
Consult your doctor on the use of this drug if you have abnormal blood clotting. Doxycycline may interact with other medicines, such as, for example, certain epilepsy drugs and agents which inhibit the blood coagulation. Please inform us your request about any medicines you are taking! For more information about contraindications and interactions, see the package leaflet.
If you are thinking about how to buy erythromycin tablets USP 250 mg without prescription, then read the necessary information about the side effects and safety measures when taking this medication.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
If you are pregnant, you should NOT take doxycycline: This drug can affect the development and the Dentition of the unborn child negatively. Do not take this means also, or exclusively, on the advice of your doctor if you are breast-feeding. When taking this antibiotic, there are no warnings, in terms of the ability to drive. Alcohol accelerates the degradation of the antibiotic, therefore, you should avoid alcoholic beverages while taking doxycycline, so that it can unfold its full effect. Taking the drug should not be taken with calcium rich food such as dairy products.
Important Information when you order doxycycline
Attention! Please make sure that the capsules are supplied in some cases, in a vessel, rather than in a blister pack. Each patient is sent to him/her personally tailored lot, and this does not match in some cases, the amount of a “full package”.