What is Voltaren?
Do you suffer from back, muscle or joint pain? Against this, Voltaren helps. The products of the brand Voltaren cause a rapid relief of pain and return you to your agility. The range consists of both analgesic and anti-inflammatory tablets as well as products for local application. You can order Voltaren online with dokteronline.com cooperation drugstore retailer.
What is Voltaren used for?
Voltaren helps, among other things, against back-, muscle – and joint pain as well as pain in the result of an injury. In the case of the Dokteronline.com cooperation drugstore retailers online the following Voltaren products are available:
Buy Voltaren Over the Counter
- Buy Now
- COUPON: 318758
- Voltaren K tablets: containing the antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug Diclofenac, which belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). The tablets are also suitable for the treatment of menstrual pain, headaches and pain as a result of a flu or the common cold. Voltaren K tablets are available in Strengths of 12.5 mg, and 25 mg.
- Voltaren Emulgel: a fast-absorbing Gel for application on the skin of the affected part of the body. The active substance contained Diclofenac relieves pain and has swelling and counteract skin redness. Particularly suitable for local application, among other things, in the case of joint pain in knees and fingers.
- Voltaren heat patch this great patch give over a period of 10 hours, a pleasant warmth, resulting in strained and aching muscles can relax and the pain will be alleviated. Ideal for the lower back, a stiff neck or shoulder tension pain.
How to use and dose Voltaren?
Voltaren products are available over the counter. Use and dose Voltaren as follows:
- Voltaren K tablets (from 14 years): per taking 1 tablet of 25 mg or 2 tablets of 12.5 mg daily with sufficient liquid to take. The maximum dosage should not exceed 3 tablets of 25 mg or 6 tablets of 12.5 mg a day.
- Voltaren Emulgel (adults): a maximum of four times of the day a small amount of gel on the skin of the affected part of the body, apply and massage in gently. You use the Gel for longer than three weeks in a row. Wash hands after handling.
- Voltaren heat patch (from 12 years): remove the patch from the packaging and stick it on the skin of the affected part of the body. You can use each patch only once, and not longer than 10 hours. Be careful not to damage the pavement. The patches contain iron powder, which may be fatal if swallowed or contact with eyes and skin harmful to health. Do not lie in bed on the pavement.
Read leaflet before use the pack. Consult a physician should stop the pain.
The products of the brand Voltaren are generally well tolerated. In some cases, it can cause side effects, such as:
- Voltaren K tablets: headache, dizziness, gastrointestinal complaints and skin rash.
- Voltaren Emulgel and Voltaren heat patch: skin complaints such as spots (Emulgel) or skin irritation on the parts of the application.
For more information on possible side effects please see the package leaflet of the corresponding product.
When you should not use Voltaren?
You can dispense with the use of Voltaren if you are allergic or hypersensitive to one or more ingredient(s) (see package leaflet) of the drug. Further Warnings:
- Voltaren K tablets are not suitable for people, which on a stomach or intestinal ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding, serious liver or kidney problems, a brain hemorrhage, or suffering from heart failure. You can also dispense with the use, if you use anti-coagulation agents, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
- Voltaren Emulgel is not suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Voltaren heat patch should not be used on damaged or irritated parts of the skin glued on.