Arcoxia Over the Counter
Active ingredient: Etoricoxib
- Buy Now
- COUPON: 318758
What Arcoxia is?
Arcoxia is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, also known as an anti-inflammatory pain relievers. The active substance contained Etoricoxib belongs to the group of COX-2 inhibitors, drugs, the skin redness, swelling, and relieve pain and antipyretic effect. Arcoxia is only available on prescription.
What is Arcoxia used for?
Arcoxia is prescribed primarily in rheumatic diseases, including:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammation of the Hand, knee, or ankle joints);
- Osteoarthritis (worn joints);
- Ankylosing spondylitis (inflammation of the joints in the pelvic area and the spine).
- Gout (sudden onset of inflammation of the joints, often the big toe).
Arcoxia works complaints such as stiffness, pain, redness and swelling. Arcoxia is also used in some cases for relief of severe menstrual pain, or pain following a dental procedure.
How to use Arcoxia?
Arcoxia should only be over a short period of time taken. The duration of application is determined by the doctor. The tablets should be chew, without this and with a bit of liquid taken. The risk for gastro-intestinal reduce discomfort, it should be taken after meals. It is also possible, however, Arcoxia, regardless of the meals.
The recommended dosage of Arcoxia is dependent on the type of disease to be used in the treatment of the drug is. The General guidelines for dosage of Arcoxia are as follows:
- Adults and children over 16 years: once a day, between 30 mg and 120 mg.
The exact dosage will be determined by the physician. Never exceed the recommended dosage. Arcoxia should not be given to children under 16 years of age be administered. Read leaflet before use the pack.
As with other medications, may also cause the use of Arcoxia side effects. The following symptoms is to be expected while you are taking Arcoxia, among other things, to:
- Stomach pain, heartburn, and / or other gastro-intestinal complaints;
- Palpitations and other heart rhythm disorders;
- Drowsiness, fatigue or a General feeling of weakness;
- To detect oedema (water retention, swelling of the ankles and / or wrists);
- Increased Blood Pressure.
These or other side effects should be occur to an increased extent, discuss this with your doctor. The leaflet contains more information about possible side effects.
When should you not use Arcoxia?
Arcoxia is not suitable for every Person. You abandon the use of Arcoxia, if you:
- Are allergic to Etoricoxib or any of the other ingredients of the drug as well as other anti-inflammatory painkillers;
- Under a stomach or intestinal ulcer or stomach or intestinal bleeding, suffer.
- On a serious liver or kidney disease, are liable to suffer;
- To Crohn’s disease or any other inflammation of the bowel suffering;
- Heart problems have or have suffered;
- Elevated blood pressure, which can not be due to drugs, regulate.
Discuss the use of Arcoxia with your doctor first, should you suffer from additional health problems or other medication use. Some medications have interactions with Arcoxia. The package insert contains further information on this topic.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
You abandon the use of Arcoxia during pregnancy and lactation or if you are planning to be in next time pregnant. Arcoxia can cause side effects such as dizziness, blurred vision, or drowsiness. You waive participation in the road traffic, should you encounter any of these symptoms. The consumption of alcohol in connection with Arcoxia may cause possible side effects or strengthen. They reduce, therefore, during the use of Arcoxia your alcohol consumption or make the change completely.