Erythromycin 500 mg, 250 mg Online
- 1 What is Erythromycin?
- 2 What is the drug used?
- 3 How to use Erythromycin?
- 4 How to buy Erythromycin online from PerfectHealthUs?
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side effects
- 7 When you must not use this medicine?
- 8 Pregnancy/Driving Ability/Alcohol
What is Erythromycin?
Erythromycin is an antibiotic belonging to the macrolide group of antibiotics. The active ingredient (Erythromycin) inhibits the proliferation of certain bacteria and leads to their destruction. This bacterial can cure infections quickly. Erythromycin may only be on prescription ordered.
What is the drug used?
Antibiotic treatment with Erythromycin can be prescribed for various bacterial infections, such as respiratory infections (such as pneumonia, sinus infection, legionellosis, acute Bronchitis), in the case of sexually transmitted diseases (such as chlamydia and gonorrhea) and skin infections such as acne, boils, and rosacea (a skin disease manifested by bright red patches on the face, sometimes also by papules, pustules or visible blood vessels).
How to use Erythromycin?
Erythromycin is in the form of tablets and as granules (granule). The tablet is taken with water, preferably on an empty stomach, i.e. one hour before or two hours after the meal. Erythromycin granules must first be resolved: the contents of 1 sachet in half a glass of water, stir well and drink immediately. Take Erythromycin granules (unlike the tablets) during or immediately after the meal. Not to interrupt the prescribed course of treatment. If you stop using the medicine too soon, the infection may return. In most cases, such a cure 7 to 14 days. In the case of certain diseases, like rosacea, is a longer cure is required.
How to buy Erythromycin online from PerfectHealthUs?
To order Erythromycin USP tablets in internet with no prescription, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click blue “BUY NOW” button in top of the page.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “Checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
If the doctor is not otherwise prescribed, the usual dosage of Erythromycin for most of the infections as follows:
- Adults and adolescents are distributed from 15 years: 2 to 4 g over the day.
In some diseases, as well as for younger children, the doctor prescribed may have a different dosage. You keep strictly to the prescribed dosage and read the package insert.
Erythromycin can cause side effects. Possible side effects when using Erythromycin:
- Gastrointestinal complaints such as Nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, gas, constipation;
- Fungal infections in the mouth, Vagina, or other mucous membranes;
- Rash skin.
These or other side effects should not affect you greatly, so please contact the doctor. On the leaflet you will find more information on the possible side effects of this drug.
When you must not use this medicine?
Erythromycin is not suitable for everyone. Do not use this medication if you:
- are allergic to antibiotics or to any of the excipients used are resistant to Erythromycin, other macrolide;
- a serious liver disease.
In the case of Erythromycin interactions often occur with other drugs. You should therefore always specify which drugs, or dietary supplements you use. The doctor knows what medications should not be combined with each other. Advise you regarding the use of Erythromycin with your doctor if you have health complaints.
Do not use this drug during pregnancy and lactation only after consultation with the doctor. Your reaction is not affected by Erythromycin, in principle. You can take part but not on the traffic, if you have dizziness or drowsiness find. Interactions with alcohol are not known.