Tetracycline 500 mg, 250 mg Online
- 1 What is tetracycline?
- 2 What is the drug used?
- 3 How to use tetracycline?
- 4 How to buy tetracycline online from PerfectHealthUs?
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side effects
- 7 When you should not use this medicine?
- 8 Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
What is tetracycline?
Tetracycline is an antibiotic – a drug used for the treatment of bacterial infections. The active substance tetracycline inhibits the protein production of many types of bacteria, whereby they no longer can multiply. In this way, infections can heal and infection-related complaints, such as pain, fever and swelling and redness of the skin.
What is the drug used?
Tetracycline is a versatile medium and thus for the treatment of many different types of infections. An application of this medication is prescribed, among other things, for the Following complaints:
- Respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, sinusitis, strep throat and otitis media;
- Urinary tract infections;
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and Chlamydiosis;
- Infections of the skin, such as acne and Rosacea – riddled with a disease in the skin of bright red spots, often accompanied by bubbles, spots and protruding Veins.
How to use tetracycline?
The capsules should be swallowed Whole with plenty of water. Avoid during the use, the consumption of dairy products, as these will weaken the effect of the drug. Tetracycline should be taken on an empty stomach. Take the capsules, therefore, one hour before or two hours after meals. Also make sure that the prescribed dosage amount in the best possible way over the course of the day to take and do not interrupt the application at an early stage, then you should feel after a few days is already better. In the case of ordinary inflammation, the application period is usually 7 to 14 days. For the treatment of rosacea and acne, the drug must be taken, usually over a period of several weeks to months.
How to buy tetracycline online from PerfectHealthUs?
To order tetracycline online with no prescription, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click “BUY NOW” button in top of the post.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
In this respect, from the doctor otherwise, the following guidelines are prescribed for the dosage of tetracycline:
- Adults and children over 12 years: every 6 hours take 1 capsule of 250 mg.
For the treatment of Rosacea and other skin diseases, as well as for children aged 8 to 12 years of age is determined by the doctor the appropriate dosage. Tetracycline is not suitable for children under 8 years of age. Read leaflet before use the pack.
Tetracycline may cause side effects, such as:
- Gastro-intestinal complaints such as abdominal pain, Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite;
- Hypersensitivity of the skin to sunlight and artificial UV radiation (skin rash, burns). Avoid while the use of tetracycline in direct contact with sunlight and do not use benches on the use of the sun.
These or other symptoms should occur in high dimensions, discuss this with your doctor. The leaflet contains a complete Overview of all possible side effects.
When you should not use this medicine?
Tetracycline is not suitable for every Person. Do not use this antibiotic if you:
- Are allergic to tetracycline or to any of the other ingredients, as well as to other tetracycline antibiotics containing react;
- Serious renal and / or liver disorders;
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding;
- Younger than 8 years.
Tetracycline interacts with many other medications. Discuss the use of tetracycline with your doctor, you should use more drugs. What are the specific drug interactions with tetracycline, is the doctor. You report to the doctor, and also other health problems from which they suffer, if necessary.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
Use tetracycline do not use during pregnancy or lactation. Tetracycline has an influence on the bone formation as well as the color of the teeth in the case of (unborn) babies. There are no warnings, which relate to the Driving or the consumption of alcohol shall apply to this medicine.