Aciclovir 800 mg / 400 mg / 200 mg Online
- 1 What is Acyclovir?
- 2 How to buy Acyclovir online from PerfectHealthUs?
- 3 What is the drug used?
- 4 How to use Aciclovir
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side effects
- 7 When you must not use this medicine?
- 8 Pregnancy/Driving Ability/Alcohol
What is Acyclovir?
Aciclovir an antiviral drug, a virus inhibitor. Doctors prescribe this medication for a infection with certain viruses, including the virus Herpes simplex, Herpes zoster and genital Herpes. The same active ingredient in Acyclovir makes the Virus cannot reproduce, thus they die.
How to buy Acyclovir online from PerfectHealthUs?
To buy Acyclovir tablets 800 mg and other online, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click blue “BUY NOW” button in top of the post.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “Checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
What is the drug used?
Aciclovir tablets are used for cold sores (Herpes simplex) venereal disease genital Herpes and shingles. Cold sores have the following symptoms:
- A burning, tingling sensation on or around the lips, followed by painful vesicles and ulcers with Eschar
Genital Herpes can lead to the following complaints:
- Itching and/or pain in Vagina, labia or Penis, followed by vesicles and ulcers with Eschar
Shingles is caused by the same Virus that causes chickenpox (Herpes zoster). This Virus can occur after years in appearance and causes symptoms such as:
- Pain and itching usually on one side of the body, followed by redness of the skin and blisters.
In healthy people, a herpes infection will disappear after a few weeks. In people with weakened body’s defense forces, the Herpes Virus can cause complications. Acyclovir inhibits the growth of these viruses, increasing the disease subsides faster and the discomfort decrease.
How to use Aciclovir
The Aciclovir tablets must be swallowed whole with a little liquid. This is before, during or after the meal. A course of treatment with this drug takes an average of 5 to 7 days. Continue the treatment until the last day, even if you have no more complaints.
Aciclovir tablets are available in various Strengths. The doctor determines which strength to use and how often you use this medicine to take. In the treatment of lip herpes and genital Herpes the recommended dosage is as follows:
- Adults and children 2 years of age: five Times daily (every four hours), 1 tablet of 200 mg
In the case of shingles, the following dosage recommendation:
- Adults: five Times daily (every four hours) 1 table a 800 mg
Read the package leaflet before use and do not deviate from the prescribed dosage.
Acyclovir is usually tolerated easily, but can sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Gastro-Intestinal Complaints (Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain)
- Hypersensitivity of the skin in UV-radiation
In this leaflet you will find a full Overview of the side effects of this product.
When you must not use this medicine?
Acyclovir is not a suitable drug. Do not use this remedy if you:
- hypersensitive to Aciclovir or to any of the other ingredients in the tablets will respond.
You seek your doctor’s advice if you suffer from a nervous disease, liver disease or other serious illness. Acyclovir may interact with other medications including certain medications for gout, cancer and Aids. The doctor knows what medications should not be combined with each other. In this leaflet you will find more information on this topic.
During pregnancy, a normal of Acyclovir treatment is readily possible. For an application of this drug during lactation you should consult your doctor. In relation to driving and alcohol consumption no warnings apply.