Augmentin 625 mg, 375 mg (Amoxicillin Clavulanate) Online
- 1 What Augmentin?
- 2 How to buy Amoxicillin Clavulanate online from PerfectHealthUs?
- 3 How to use Augmentin?
- 4 Dosage
- 5 Side effects
- 6 Pregnancy/Alcohol/Driving
Augmentin is an antibiotic: a medicine that fights bacterial infections. Augmentin is acid from the penicillin places amoxicilline and clavulanic. This is a drug, the disabled, the substance of Penicillinase. Some bacteria produce Penicillinase, which makes them resistant to antibiotics. Clavulanic acid prevents this process and makes Amoxicilline can’t act.
Augmentin is an antibiotic with a broad spectrum: It is used to kill different varieties of bacteria. This medicine is prescribed by Doctors, among other things, in the case of respiratory infections (pneumonia, sinusitis, otitis, Bronchitis), urinary tract infections, meningitis, inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and also in the case of Lyme disease.
How to buy Amoxicillin Clavulanate online from PerfectHealthUs?
To order generic Augmentin (Amoxicillin Clavulanate) in internet with no prescription, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click blue “BUY NOW” button in top of the page.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “Checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
How to use Augmentin?
The Augmentin tablet should be swallowed with some liquid. They do this to reduce, preferably during a meal, the Chance of gastro-intestinal complaints. It is important that you complete the treatment with Augmentin is complete, even if the symptoms have already subsided. If you do not stop taking Augmentin early, can come back the infection.
Augmentin contains 500mg Amoxicilline and 125mg of clavulanic acid per tablet and is available in a pack of 21 tablets. If the doctor prescribes otherwise, the usual dosage is as follows:
- Adults and children over 12 years: three times daily (approximately every 8 hours) 1 tablet
For children under 12 years of age the doctor will determine the correct dosage. If you forget to take Augmentin to take, then you can do this quietly, unless it is almost time for the next dose. Never take a double dose of Augmentin, in order to compensate for the missed tablet!
In the same way as other medications, can also cause Augmentin side effects, but not everyone gets them. Known side effects of Augmentin include:
- Fungal infections of the skin and/or mucous membranes;
- Gastro-intestinal complaints such as abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting;
- Headache and/or dizziness
Please take a for a complete list of possible contraindications, Indications, and other side effects the package insert for the Hand.
Augmentin can be used during pregnancy. Please tell your doctor, however, if you are pregnant! If you are breast-feeding you should discuss the use of Augmentin, with your doctor. Augmentin can migrate in small amounts into the breast milk and so can also have side effects in the Baby. This medicine may cause dizziness. If you experience this side effect, then please take distance from the traffic! With the use of Augmentin no restrictions in regard to food or alcohol consumption apply.