Order Toprol XL 100 mg, 50 mg, 25 mg (Metoprolol) Over The Counter
- 1 What is Metoprolol?
- 2 What is the drug used?
- 3 How to use Metoprolol?
- 4 Dosage
- 5 Side effects
- 6 When should you not take this medication?
- 7 Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
Buy Generic Toprol XL Drugs Online Without Prescription.
What is Metoprolol?
Metoprolol is a selective beta blocker: a drug that lowers the blood pressure, the heart beat is regulated and the oxygen demand of the heart decreases. By taking this drug the blood vessels to dilate thereby allowing more blood to flow and the heart has to work less intensively. This ailments such as a heart attack or a stroke prevents.
What is the drug used?
Beta-blockers are prescribed for high blood pressure (hypertension) and various cardiac complaints, such as:
- Heart rhythm disturbances, heart palpitations or an irregular heartbeat;
- Angina pectoris (chest pain); congestive heart failure (reduced Pump of the heart);
- Heart attack (to prevent future heart attacks).
In some cases this medication is also prescribed to treat migraines or certain symptoms of a too fast working thyroid gland.
How to use Metoprolol?
The tablet must be taken every day to be a specified time of day. Take the tablet should be swallowed whole with a little water. This should be the best, during or after a meal. Did you forget to take the drug? Then you have missed a dose, unless it is almost take the time for your next scheduled dose. Never take a double dose to make up for the skipped dose. You want to sell the intake? Then you should a removal plan to follow to prevent you from suffering heart ailments.
Metoprolol is available in different dosages. The doctor will determine what dosage you must take. The General guidelines for adults are:
- In the case of a high blood pressure: once-daily 50-200mg;
- In the case of Angina Pectoris, once daily 100-200mg;
- In The Case Of Heart Rhythm Disorders. 100-200mg throughout the day, in 2 to 3 doses.
In the case of other diseases, or ingestion by children your doctor will prescribe you a different dosage. Do not deviate from the prescribed dosage and read carefully the package leaflet.
Metoprolol can cause side effects, such as:
- Nausea, diarrhea, or constipation;
- Dizziness, Headache;
- Cold hands and feet.
The most common side effects are temporary and pass away after only a short time as soon as your body to lower blood pressure has accustomed to. In the leaflet you will learn more about additional possible side effects caused by this drug.
When should you not take this medication?
Metoprolol is not suitable for Everyone. Do not take this medicine if you have:
- Allergic to Metoprolol, or excipient respond to the is included in the tablets;
- You suffer from certain heart diseases, lung problems (Asthma), a Tumor in the adrenal medulla, a metabolic acidosis (Acidification of the blood), or a serious illness.
Metoprolol is caused in combination with other medications interactions, e.g., with calcium channel blockers and the blood-glucose-lowering agents. Inform your doctor what other medications you are taking so you can prevent serious health problems. You get in the package leaflet to include a final Overview of all possible contraindications and interactions.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
You should take in case of pregnancy or during lactation Metoprolol only on medical advice. The revenue to be disposed of By means of needs in the last months of pregnancy. This medication can slow down, especially at the beginning, your responsiveness. Not take part, therefore, on the road, in case you perceive this. Alcohol can increase the side effects such as dizziness. You moderate your consumption or avoid while taking the medication completely to alcohol.