Clindamycin 300 mg, 150 mg / Clindamycin Hydrochloride
- 1 What is Clindamycin?
- 2 What is used is the medicine?
- 3 How to take Clindamycin right?
- 4 How to buy Clindamycin online from PerfectHealthUs?
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side effects
- 7 When you should not take this medication?
- 8 Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
What is Clindamycin?
Clindamycin is an antibiotic. The active substance is Clindamycin kills certain bacteria that cause inflammation. As a result, the body can heal and the discomfort will be alleviated. Clindamycin is only with a doctor’s prescription.
What is used is the medicine?
A Clindamycin-antibiotics treatment helps in a variety of bacterial infections, such as:
- pneumonia, Bronchitis and other respiratory tract infections;
- Skin infections, and infections of the soft tissues;
- bacterial vaginosis (causes vaginal complaints such as itching and Deposition);
- the STD Trichomonas;
- Joint and bone inflammation.
How to take Clindamycin right?
This medication is available in capsule Form. Take it Whole with plenty of liquid. This is before, during or after a meal do. Clindamycin is prescribed as a course that takes in the majority of cases, seven to 14 days. To complete the treatment in every case, even if the symptoms have been alleviated before. A doctor will determine how many capsules you need to per day take, and how long the treatment must last.
How to buy Clindamycin online from PerfectHealthUs?
To order Clindamycin Hydrochloride 300 mg or 150 mg online, follow the instructions in this list.
- Click blue “BUY NOW” button in top of the post.
- Choose the desired dosage and number of tablets in the package. Remember, the more pills in the package, the lower price for per pill.
- Select the shipping method and click “Checkout”. When ordering from $200, delivery is free of charge!
- Enter shipping address information and choose payment method.
If the doctor prescribes otherwise, the General recommended dose of Clindamycin is in the case of infections, as follows:
- Adults: in the prescribed period, all six hours of 150 – 450 mg.
In children, the doctor will fix the dosage accordingly lower. Read before the first time you use the package, please carefully Supplement.
Maybe you will be interested in other antibiotics:
Azithromycin. If you are thinking about how to order Azithromycin tablets USP 250 mg, then read the necessary information about the side effects and safety measures when taking this medication.
Medications can cause side effects. However, this is not in any of the patients. In the case of antibiotic treatment with Clindamycin, under certain circumstances, the following complaints can occur:
- Abdominal pain, Nausea, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal complaints. Please contact your doctor if you get severe diarrhea with abdominal cramps;
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth;
- Skin rash due to an allergic reaction.
The side effects usually disappear during or after the treatment. Please consult with your doctor if you experience any of the above or other side effects in particular.
When you should not take this medication?
Clindamycin is not for everyone, a suitable medicinal product. Please take this medication if you:
- allergic or sensitive to Clindamycin or any of the other ingredients;
- with Erythromycin (another antibiotic).
Please ask your doctor whether you can take Clindamycin safely, if you suffer from inflammatory bowel disease (or have suffered) or if your kidneys or liver are not functioning properly. Please specify in your order exactly what medicines you are taking: This may have an interaction with Clindamycin.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
Please do not, or only after a medical advice to use Clindamycin if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. This drug has no influence on your reaction. You may like riding a usual car. There is no evidence concerning the alcohol consumption with this drug.