Where Can I Buy Yasmin 3.03 mg (Drospirenone Ethinyl) No Prescription
- 1 What is Yasmin?
- 2 What is synalar used for?
- 3 How to apply Yasmin?
- 4 Dosage
- 5 Side effects
- 6 When not to use this drug?
- 7 Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
What is Yasmin?
Yasmin pills have a contraceptive pill from the category of Sub-50 -. Each tablet contains a small amount of two female sex hormones, namely drospirenone (a hormone that shows a natural yellow body hormone-like effects) and ethinyl estradiol (a hormone with estrogen effect). Yasmin prevents ovulation, prevents release of the egg, and also alters the structure of the mucous membranes in the uterus. As a result, a pregnancy is almost impossible. Yasmin is a prescription.
What is synalar used for?
Yasmin is, in the case of a correct intake, a very reliable and safe contraceptive. Doctors prescribe this pill also used to treat menstrual complaints, such as abdominal pain or excessive blood loss. By taking this contraceptive pill during the menstrual period to less bleeding than usual.
How to apply Yasmin?
Yasmin comes in the Form of blister strips which are provided with calendar Numbers. A strip contains 21 tablets. Take daily one tablet at a specified time of day. Once the strip is empty, you need to adhere to a pill-free week. During this week, the menstrual period continues. After the expiration of these seven days, you will not need to usher in a new strip of Yasmin, even if the bleeding is not over. You try to take the pill is always a fixed time of the day. If you forget to Yasmin have or take the pill, the vomiting, excreted by, or under water thin suffer from diarrhea then the reliability of the effect of this pill is possibly. You’ll learn in this leaflet, how you need to behave in such a Situation.
Typically, dosing of Yasmin, as follows:
- Once daily 1 tablet over a period of 3 weeks. A pill the following week.
By taking Yasmin, you can suffer, possibly, side-effects, such as:
- Tense or painful Breasts;
- Gastro – intestinal complaints such as abdominal pain, Nausea, or diarrhea;
- Vaginal Metrorrhagia
The side effects are usually only temporary and leave once the body has accustomed to the hormones. You consider together with your doctor if you stop taking continue if the complaints persist over a longer period of time or you suffer from other complaints. Read before taking carefully the package insert. You can find more information about the side effects and some rare symptoms such as thrombosis (a blood clot in the veins).
When not to use this drug?
Yasmin is not for every suitable drug. Do not take this contraceptive pill if you:
- Are allergic to drospirenone, ethinyl estradiol, or any of the other excipients contained;
- Under a thrombosis or embolism, or if they are exposed to an increased risk of illness related to this disease suffer or have suffered from;
- Under a blood-clotting disorder, or migraine with Aura to suffer;
- A serious disease of the liver, heart attack or stroke, suffering, or have suffered;
- Under breast cancer or cancer of the reproductive organs have to suffer or have suffered from;
- In unexplained vaginal bleeding suffer.
Do you suffer from any other health Problem? Then you can discuss with your doctor whether you can take Yasmin. Yasmin may cause interactions with other medications. Type take for this reason, in the case of your order to which medications you so that the doctor can take this into account.
Pregnancy / Driving Ability / Alcohol
Yasmin should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. With regard to the influence on the Driving performance or the ability to combine with alcohol, no warnings.